Para o pequeno-almoço do Dia de Natal, enquanto espero pelo Pai Natal, vou fazer waffles.
Dear Santa, would you like some hot chocolate, too?
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 ½ Tbsp of baking powder
2 Tbsp of granulated sugar
½ tsp of salt
1 ½ cups of whole milk
½ cup of unsalted butter, melted
Before eating all of them up...
1) Add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, mix to combine and set aside.
2) In another bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, eggs for about 1 minute or until well mixed.
3) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and just mix them enough to combine but don’t over mix. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, preheat your waffle iron and lightly grease the waffle maker with vegetable oil or butter.
5) Cook the waffles according to the directions on the waffle iron.